- Student Protests in Quebec continue. Talks have begun..
- In response to protests, Quebec government tries to strike down freedom of assembly. Protesters respond with new forms of dissent.
- Solidarity for Quebec students spreads to the US. For information on Berkeley actions see Reclaim UC
- Teachers and Students strike in Spain to protest austerity cuts to education.
- "The Public Refusal of Privatization"
- CSU administrators pushing online education.
- At the CCs and CSUs summer classes are disappearing due to budget cuts.
- Charles Reed follows Jack Scott into retirement. President Yudof?
PS I still have my own ramblings with day old links in drafts...