Thursday, January 15, 2015

Test #fail for the #EdBlogNet html clip

…embed code to display and share feeds for EduBloggers (FB) blogs from InoReader. I'm getting a "Stream not found" message. Oops. Back to the drawing board...or rather looking for help...tomorrow, that proverbial "another day" though, not tonight.

This is one of several Precarious Faculty Information Network projects underway ~ what I have been doing instead of blogging. So far I have 127 EduBlogger Network (WP) blog feeds in the reader folder and OPML file bundle. There are 200 bloggers in the network, so I still have a ways to go. I am also bookmarking EdBlogNet blogs on Diggo as I go ~ 161 of those as of this afternoon's session. Tentative plans include tagging individual posts #EdBlogPost to join the #PFR linkroll in the Reading Room. Viewer clip pages on other PF Network blogs is another possibility.

The other major project involves doing the same for adjunct blogs, with 121 in the reader and bundled. The adjunct blog collection is more scattered. Many links are already on the blogroll here, some are bookmarked in Diigo and others, bookmarked earlier, are on Delicious. This is just the start of reorganizing the entire precarious faculty information network.


What comes next? I haven't the foggiest but will let you know as soon as I do, but first I have to find that damned stream. Finishing that late December post about 2014 bloggery is on hold. Here's the short version: counting post in all the adjunct blogs, I passed my 2012 post record around the middle of 2014.

Oh, and by the way, in case you missed the Creative Commons license at the bottom of every page ~ that means all these resources are here for anyone to use and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pull up a soapbox and share your 2¢

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...