Sunday, December 22, 2013

5-minute Film Festival: Best Education Parodies of 2013

 …#adjuncts, looking for a holiday treat? @Edutopia to the rescue for…BYOP! 
I can't believe it's already the end of the year again and time for all the wrap-ups and best-ofs you can stomach. Among my favorites each year are Google's get-the-Kleenex Zeitgeist and YouTube's Rewind -- which is like the most meta-parody-mashup video you can imagine. I had a blast putting together the Best Education Parodies of 2012, so I thought I'd do it again for 2013. I hope this list gives you a few belly laughs, not too many obnoxious ear-worms, and a sprinkling of good ideas for fun student projects in the new year....Watch the player below to see the whole playlist, or view it on YouTube.



Five-Minute Film Festival: Best Education Parodies of 2013 | Edutopia

No comments:

Post a Comment

pull up a soapbox and share your 2¢

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...