Wednesday, November 5, 2014

#NAWD links from the #BigRedA is for #Adjunct


…is the Big Red A giving National Adjunct Walkout Day a thumbs up, hitchhiking or getting ready to walk? I've been collecting links and tweets for a Storify (that I'd better get to before it goes as jumbo out of hand as the COCAL XI Storify) and am also working on a handful of related posts (including but not limited to a history of the Big Red A, Why February ~ another history, and the Adjunct alphabet game). The links are to a) tide you over until then, and b) remind you to check out, follow, share and, most especially, join conversation on any one or all of the main Walkout Day locations (discussion board, Facebook page, Event page, Twitter stream and hashtag) below




More #NAWD Links

1 comment:

  1. thanks ~ been thinking about this and wanted to know more but don't really do social media or want to. I know admin at my uni monitors it for troublemakers. Boards and forums are more my speed any. I'll check out the board

    ReplyDelete

pull up a soapbox and share your 2¢

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...